First Foundations Early Learning Center, previously known as Annie's Children Center, in Saline has provided high-quality care in Saline for over 18 years! We offer full-time, part-time, and before & after school care to fit your scheduling needs.
We are a play-based center: Our teachers guide your children to learn through play. Each day offers opportunities for fine and gross motor skills, art materials, literacy activities, group time, dramatic play, and sensory experiences.
We are open Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 6:30pm,
Our staff at First Foundations are:
- CPR and first aid certified
- Continuously undergo training, classes, & seminars to grow as teachers!
- Dedicated and Hard-working!
- Undergo several background checks and a 3-step hiring process to make sure they are a great fit for the Foundations Team.
We offer smaller group sizes and low child-to-teacher ratios to build a special bond with each child and family to meet their individual needs.
First Foundations Early Learning Center continues to grow. We currently have a waiting list, so please plan early to reserve your infants spot at First Foundations.
Now offering Daily Connect for daily activity reporting in our Infant, Toddler, and Junior Preschool Classrooms!
We are proud to offer our parents the Daily Connect mobile tool for tracking your child's activities & daily needs while in our care. You can find this app in the Google Play store and Apple App Store. It has a basic free version and a deluxe version for $5! This allows our parents:
- to see when & how much your child eats and drinks
- diaper & potty training results
- message classroom staff instantly.
- activities & outdoor time details